Welcome to Park Place
Set in 18 acres of beautiful and peaceful grounds, Park Place is a fine old Georgian house close to the Hampshire village of Wickham. This idyllic rural English setting is home to a small community of Indian Roman Catholic Franciscan nuns who run a pastoral centre for people of all ages, backgrounds and beliefs who are interested in spiritual matters.
In addition to the courses, retreats and concerts organised in-house, Park Place welcomes organisations, businesses, families and individual guests from all parts of the UK and beyond, in addition to serving the local community of Wickham.
- Flexible, well-priced conference and training facilities.
- Short courses in ethical and spiritual issues, yoga and the arts.
- Bed-and-breakfast and self-catering accommodation at varying levels to suit all budgets.
- A popular venue for music, drama and community events.
- Mass for Catholics in the area and all who would like to join us.
- A supportive community, through the 'Friends of Park Place'
- A beautiful location for special events, such as weddings and family celebrations.